Making a change to your practice information? Do this
Attestation required quarterly and anytime you make an update
You can help potential clients know if you are a good fit for their behavioral health needs by ensuring your practice information is up to date.
For your practice information to remain active in our provider search,
you must attest at least quarterly and anytime you make an update to your information.
It's easy to validate your practice data online:
- Go to www.MagellanProvider.com and sign in securely.
- Under My Practice in the left-hand menu, click Display/Edit Practice Information. The first tab is the Provider Data Change Form.
- Select your TIN/MIS combination and click Go.
- Verify that all information is correct and update as needed. This includes your name, service address, phone number, office hours, website URL and email address that members can use, and your ability to accept new clients. Group practice administrators: Be sure to validate information for all practitioners on the roster by clicking Roster Maintenance.
- Attest to the accuracy of your practice information on a quarterly basis and anytime you make an update to your information. To fully complete this step, review each category (updated categories will reflect a green check mark), and then click the red “I Attest” button.
Why it matters
Keeping your practice data up to date is essential to ensuring member satisfaction, appropriate referrals, appointment availability, and accurate and timely claims processing.
In support of NCQA, federal, and CMS regulations and standards, Magellan requires participating providers to sign into our online Provider Data Change Form each calendar quarter to validate the accuracy of their practice information.
Not updating your information restricts the ease with which members can contact and self-refer to you, so please work with us to regularly maintain and attest to your practice/organization information.
Magellan will continue to work with you to keep your directory information current. This means you will still get a quarterly reminder to validate your practice information on the provider website.
Contact us at ProviderServices@MagellanHealth.com or chat with us at MagellanProvider.com.
Thank you for your regular and timely responses to our requests!