: Pennsylvania HealthChoices
Access Provider Performance Standards online
Tools to support your best practices, continuous quality improvement and improved member outcomes
You have access to the Magellan Provider Performance Standards on the Magellan of Pennsylvania website. We will develop standards for each level of care. These standards add to, but are not intended to replace, current licensing guidelines and regulations.
Currently, you can find the following 11 standards on the Magellan of Pennsylvania website:
- Crisis residential
- Crisis services
- Mental health case management
- Mental health outpatient/intensive outpatient
- Methadone treatment
- Peer support services
- Psychiatric rehabilitation services
- Residential treatment facility (RTF) and intensive residential treatment facility (IRTF)
- School based outpatient mental health services
- Substance use disorder case management
- Substance use disorder outpatient and intensive outpatient
We encourage you to refer to these standards and utilize them in the development of internal quality improvement and monitoring activities. We will add additional levels of care as they are completed, and review and update the standards periodically.
Your feedback is welcome and may be incorporated into documents when we make revisions. To offer feedback, or ask any questions, email Erin Esbensen at EsbensenE@MagellanHealth.com.