: District of Columbia Medicaid
These opioid resources are here for you
Free MAT webinars for CEs and a pocket guide on prescribing opioids
Magellan offers two MAT webinars for (free) CE credit
To access these helpful resources:
- Sign in at MagellanProvider.com.
- Then, from the Education menu, select Online Training to access the link to our free webinars and the accompanying post-course tests.
- Medication-assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorders (generic)
- Medication-assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorders in Youth and Young Adults
DC Health offers opioid pocket guide to providers at no cost
This guide provides numerous resources to providers, including:
- Recommendations from the CDC Guidelines for Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain
- Morphine Milligram Equivalent (MME) conversion chart
- Checklist for prescribing opioids for chronic pain
- List of opioid treatment programs (OTPs) located in the District
- List of substance use disorder (SUD) and medication-assisted treatment (MAT) related patient services resources
- List of opioid prescribing and MAT-related provider/clinical resources
- Overview of MAT and various medications used.