Upcoming amendment will add HS modifier
The upcoming contract amendment includes the addition of modifier HS to be used by Family Support Partners in the group setting, effective Sept. 1.
What you need to know about this modifier
- HS is to be used in combination with Family Support Partner group service codes to identify:
- a group service
- provided by the Family Support Partner,
- to guardian(s) of a youth, and
- without the youth present.
- Reimbursement is the same 15-minute unit rate as other High Fidelity Wraparound group services and is one service per identified family unit.
- The purpose is to allow for a Family Support Partner group service to be provided to a youth and guardians on the same day, but in separate Family Support Partner group settings.
- HCPS code and modifiers are detailed in the amendment that you will receive in August.
Please email WYProvider@MagellanHealth.com with any questions.