Share these resources during Mental Health Month
Feel free to distribute to patients, family, friends and colleagues
As you are likely aware, more than one in five American adults was diagnosed with a mental health condition in 2021.1 Every year from 2015–2020, we have seen increases in mental illness, serious mental illness, suicidal ideation, serious psychological distress, illicit drug use and perceived unmet need for mental health services among U.S. adults.2
During May and throughout the year, Magellan is committed to increasing awareness about mental health, wellbeing, and the importance of recognizing and addressing concerns. We invite you to engage with us through our Mental Health Month resources, and share with your clients, patients, family, friends and colleagues.
Mental Health Month website
Visit MagellanHealthcare.com/Mental-Health-Month for information and resources, including:
- Campaign toolkit with tip sheets, flyers, posters, digital signs, coloring activities, infographics, Zoom backgrounds and more graphics (incluyendo recursos en español)
- National mental health resources
- Information on our collaboration with Inspiring My Generation and resources to get involved in its Encouragement Card Program to bring comfort and motivation to adults and youth hospitalized in mental health facilities
- Stay tuned to Magellan Healthcare social media channels (LinkedIn and Facebook) for information and tools addressing mental health.
- Visit the Magellan Health Insights blog for posts in May and beyond.