Share these resources during Mental Health Month
Feel free to distribute to patients, family, friends and colleagues
As you may be aware, throughout the world, seven in 10 people are struggling or suffering in their lives. From 2015–2020, we saw increases—every year—in mental illness, serious mental illness, suicidal ideation, serious psychological distress, illicit drug use and perceived unmet need for mental health services among U.S. adults.
During May and throughout the year, Magellan Healthcare is committed to increasing awareness about mental health, wellbeing, and the importance of recognizing and addressing concerns. We invite you to engage with us through our Mental Health Month resources, and share with your clients, patients, family, friends and colleagues.
Mental Health Month website
- Visit Magellanhealthcare.com/Mental-Health-Month for information and resources, including:
- Campaign toolkit with tip sheets, flyers, posters, digital signs, coloring activities, infographics, Zoom background and more graphics.
- Tips on coping with stress and anxiety caused by the war in Ukraine.
- National mental health resources.
- Information on our collaboration with Inspiring My Generation and resources to get involved in its Encouragement Card Program to bring comfort and motivation to adults and youth hospitalized in mental health facilities.
- Stay tuned to Magellan Healthcare social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Recovery, Resiliency and MY LIFE Facebook) for information and tools addressing mental health.
- Visit the Magellan Health Insights blog for posts in May and beyond.