Get your learning on
We have a new High Fidelity Wraparound Learning Collaborative. The Learning Collaborative will include a series of rich learning opportunities in a supportive community of High Fidelity Wraparound providers across the state. With the addition of this collaborative, the Learning Opportunities will only take place on the third Wednesday of each month.
Spots are limited and we encourage providers to sign up quickly via email.
- The first six-week series began in October.
- Sessions occur every week for six weeks.
- Providers must sign up beforehand.
- A new series will begin every six weeks.
- The first six-week topic is a deeper look into the mindset needed to do wraparound and the relational skills needed to engage families.