Providers with substance abuse specialties: explore a new opportunity with Kaden Health
Magellan has partnered with Kaden Health to offer you the opportunity to join Kaden's specialized network of prescribers and behavioral health therapists, and treat patients using their virtual medication-assisted treatment (vMAT) program and platform.
We’re currently focused on adding qualified providers to Kaden’s vMAT network in the states of California, Pennsylvania, New York and Texas.
If you are interested in learning more about using Kaden’s state-of-the-art telehealth platform in the treatment and support of your patients struggling with opioid use and substance use disorders, contact them at www.kadenhealth.com/magellancontact.
Kaden can provide support for you and your patients in ways that improve their access and outcomes, as well as the financial health of your practice.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Access to a leading-edge, proprietary telehealth platform – built from the ground up with your patient’s privacy, convenient access and successful recovery in mind.
- Clinical support for your patients – Kaden-affiliated therapists conduct weekly group and individual sessions as needed in tandem with your medication management sessions.
- Easy communication – coordinate with other behavioral health specialists and members of the Care Team within the platform.
- In-platform support to manage your schedule – have more freedom and flexibility to maximize the number of patients you see daily.
- On-call assistance from Kaden’s team – Patient Advocates will handle all administrative needs for you and your patients via the Kaden platform.
- Increased payer mix and elimination of efforts to contract with various insurers – Kaden continues to contract with more health plans to provide you access to more in-network patients.
Call Kaden at 1-888-88-KADEN (1-888-885-2337) or go to www.kadenhealth.com/magellancontact to let them know of your interest.